- These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted. Continued use of the service after the date of the revised Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice; a current copy thereof will always be available on-line. Continued usage of your account after a new term or condition has gone into effect constitutes acceptance of that policy. We encourage you to regularly check the Terms and Conditions for any changes. The effective date will be updated to indicate a new revision.
- GlacidNET makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantibility or fitness of this service for a particular purpose. GlacidNET takes no responsibility for any damages suffered by you including, but not limited to, loss of data from delays, nondeliveries, middeliveries, or service interruptions caused by GlacidNET's own negligence or your errors, and/or omissions.
- The services of GlacidNET may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of material is subject to compliance with any applicable laws and regulations. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, threatening or obscene material, or material protected by trade secret. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless GlacidNET from any claims resulting from your use of this service which damages you or another party. At our sole discretion, we may revoke your access for inappropriate usage.
- GlacidNET reserves the right to cancel services for any reason, including, but not limited to nonpayment, without prior notice. In case of cancellation, unused fees will be refunded to the subscriber.
- If you use another organization's networks or computing resources, you are subject to their respective permission and usage policies. These policies relate to the use of such services as electronic mail, news postings, file transfers, telnet or rlogin accesses, and World Wide Web server access.
- We may list information such as your name and e-mail address in relevant directories, (such as X.500 listings and WAIS databases).
- After termination of an account with GlacidNET, GlacidNET has the right to remove or delete data previously associated with the account.
- GlacidNET reserves the right to review customer data stored on GlacidNET systems for system administrative purposes.
- Use of any information obtained via this service is at your own risk. GlacidNET is not responsible for the accuracy, quality, or content of information obtained through our services.
- If we do not receive your payment when due, your account may be terminated. Termination of your account does not remove your responsibility under these Terms to pay all fees incurred up to the date the account was canceled. You will also be responsible for any fees incurred by GlacidNET, including but not limited to collection agency fees and attorney's fees, costs, and expenses, whether or not suit is commenced.
- You will notify GlacidNET of any changes in billing and contact information relating to your account.
- GlacidNET reserves the right to cancel this service for any reason and reimburse you for any unused prepaid fees where appropriate on a pro-rata basis.
- It is understood that this service does not in anyway exist, and that this page has been put up for show only. If you were unfortunate enough to read this far, we extend our apologies to you, that this service does not exist, no accounts are being distributed, no access in anyway is being granted.
- You may cancel your account at any time upon prior written or telephoned notice to us. You will still be responsible for any fees incurred up to the date of termination of the service. We will reimburse you for any unused fees where appropriate on a pro-rata basis.
- You understand and accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to pay for these services according to the billing policies currently in effect.
- Unsolicited advertising ("spamming") via e-mail, newsgroup posting, or cross-posting is prohibited.